Learn to make your own tiny ruffled kimono shoes for babies and toddlers. The finished booties are fully lined with no raw or exposed edges, and can be made with either of two different styles of ruffles.
Difficulty Level: Easy
This tutorial includes:
- Deatiled step-by-step instructions
- Options for 2 styles of ruffles
- Color photographs
- Supplies list
- Computer-drawn patterns, including seam allowance (can be easily altered to use any allowance you prefer)
- Patterns for 5 different sizes ranging from newborn to 24 months.
All of my PDF tutorials are available for instant download after you check out, avoiding shipping costs and shipping time. You can print out the complete tutorial yourself, or choose to work from the instructions on your computer, phone or tablet to save paper and printing costs.
Some of the feedback I have received for my tutorials:
- "I love it!! So easy to follow."
- "Lovely design with easy to follow instructions!"
- "Came out so nice. Was an easy pattern to follow. Thanks so much."
- "Thank you for the well-written and clearly illustrated pattern and tutorial."
You are welcome to sell items you make with this tutorial.