Learn to make your own wet-felted wool beads.
These easy wool beads are so wonderfully versatile....
- Add them as beads to your favorite handspun yarns
- Use thread or wire to string the beads to create earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hair clips, etc.
- Glue or sew beads onto paper or fabric. Perfect for scrapbooking or embellishing embroidery.
- Cut beads into halves or quarters.
- Use beads for Montessori or Waldorf play. Perfect for sorting or counting games or as balls for little dolls.
Difficulty Level: Easy
All of my tutorials include detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs and complete supply lists.
The PDF tutorials are available for instant download after you check out, avoiding shipping costs and shipping time. You can print out the complete tutorial yourself, or choose to work from the instructions on your computer, phone or tablet to save paper and printing costs.
Some of the feedback I have received for my tutorials:
- "I love it!! So easy to follow."
- "Lovely design with easy to follow instructions!"
- "Came out so nice. Was an easy pattern to follow. Thanks so much."
- "Thank you for the well-written and clearly illustrated pattern and tutorial."
You are welcome to sell items you make with this tutorial.